Below are our "Early Bird" introductory terms for our first consignors at FCG eXchange. If you have any questions, please contact us at Support@FCGeXchange.com.
(1) 90 day consignment period. Consignor can delist items at any time. Items should not be listed on other marketplaces during the FCG eXchange consignment period.
(2) Markdown Schedule:
- After 30 days on the FCG eXchange website the price of the item will drop by 25% of the original sale price.
- After 60 days on the FCG eXchange website, the price will drop by 50% of the original sale price.
(3) Consignor Split Percentages:
- FCG pays the consignor 80% of the item’s sale price for the first 90 days of the consignment period.
- After 90 Days from the web posting date, the consignment agreement expires
- Early bird special of a free listing. No listing fee.
(4) Commission payments are issued on the 15th and the 30th of the month for the previous 15 day period. Items sold on the 16th through 31st day of the month will be paid on the 15th day of the following month and items sold on the 1st-15th will be paid on the 30th day of the month
- Commission Payouts are via ACH. When onboarding as a Consignor, we will send you an email to set up a secure login on Consignor Access to monitor your listings and to enter your bank information for payouts.
- Payouts typically take 3-5 days to clear, depending on your bank.
- A $3.50 ACH fee will be deducted from your payout.
(5) Consignor agrees to allow FCG to act as its selling agent. FCG has the exclusive right to negotiate with buyers and to conduct impromptu sale events, notwithstanding the scheduled price adjustments.
(6) It is the consignor's responsibility to promptly notify FCG eXchange of any account changes.